Details of our 2024 Summer Camp Series are now available. To learn more about dates, activities and which programs your child is eligible for, visit our interest form here.
Clovernook Center for the Blind & Visually Impaired offers a Summer Camp Series for children to participate in a variety of enriching and engaging activities.
Typically held June – July, Clovernook Center offers a variety of camps including:
- Camp Abilities/SLEEPAWAY Camp: Week-long overnight camp where students play sports, make crafts and foster new friendships.
- Orientation and Mobility Camp: Week-long day-camp equipping children with the tools they need to learn how to navigate their environment safely, effectively and efficiently.
- Arts & Culture Camp: Two weeks of cooking, music, pottery, performing arts and more.
- Socialization and Leisure Camp: This half-day camp offers multi-sensory experiences in a one-on-one environment to provide safe and fun participation in activities. This camp is intended for students with visual impairments and additional disabilities who need higher levels of support during the day.
- Intro to Musical Theatre Camp: This half-day camp offers an introduction to singing, acting and dancing for children with visual impairments.
Clovernook Center’s summer camps are designed to help empower children with low vision to grow into successful, independent adults.